Sunday, June 12, 2011

Never-Ending Adventures!

TLP to me means Never-Ending Adventures!

This area has been blessed with the variety of each company's talent for the past 50 years. These actors have taken audiences on a roller coaster of adventures throughout each and every season. Over time, we have sung in the rain, paid to pee, danced like felines, and had nite classes with Sister. What I love about TLP is that the audience gets to ride through each of these adventures every year but as a member of the company we have so many of our own adventures. Meeting and getting to know the individuals that grace the stage each year is amazing! I had the honor to work with these artists for 6 seasons and every show rehearsal brought out new personalities and talents while each summer gave me a new adventure to witness and knowledge to carry into my current career and personal life.

-Brittany Meier, former Box Office and PR Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment